We specialize in:
- major component exchange, lease and repair management programs for new generation aircraft
- creative financing solutions for component provisioning programs including lease-purchase and sale-leaseback transactions
- rotable component exchange pooling arrangements, branch store, repair & warranty administration, and total component support solutions for airline and MRO customers
- providing flexible and affordable alternatives to assist our airline customers obtain the required equipment
- inventory consignments and component branch store management services
As the supply and demand for aviation equipment constantly changes on a global basis, East Air searches for opportunities where inefficiencies occur in the aftermarket. We complete transactions within this market which allow us to supply equipment at the right price for our customers.
Through our relationships with our various aviation partners and our strong international network of industry contacts, East Air is prepared to assist with any aviation related asset acquisition or distribution need.
Expertise in Major Component Support
East Air is a global leader in the field of major component support. Our knowledge and experience in managing rotable assets and global supply chain logistics allows us to support a wide variety of airline and MRO customers around the world. Our extensive inventory of certified components for new generation aircraft allows us to reduce your costs and turn around times. Let us custom tailor a branch store or component exchange pool solution for your company.
Expertise in Engine Fleet Management
East Air is also a leader in the field of engine fleet management. Our knowledge and experience with Pratt & Whitney and General Electric product groups allows us to serve a wide variety of customers throughout the world. Our experienced technical staff has more than thirty years of engine management experience. Our extensive component inventory allows us to pass on the reduced cost to you while ensuring a highest quality product. Allow us to tailor an engine management program for you and experience the ease and cost savings that make our customers so loyal.
Equipment Sourcing and Remarketing Services
East Air has assisted Airline, Military, and OEM customers in sourcing required equipment and the disposal of surplus assets. Our staff's experience has included equipment such as commercial and corporate jet aircraft, turbine engines and military engine components.
Through our developing relationships with our e-Commerce partners and our strong international network of industry contacts, East Air is prepared to assist with any aviation related asset acquisition or disposal.